In today’s busy world, convenience truly matters. The behavioral change in consumer’s lifestyles has made them to spend less time planning and preparing meals for themselves and their families. It’s time to add a twist in life and entice your friends and family with recipes which tickle your taste buds and make your family spellbound with the taste that they have always enthralled for. With a slogan “Humara Mix Aapka Twist” Vegit, an agro division of Merino Group and a leading player in the ready to cook segment, has added a new product “Pav Bhaji Mix” in its already existing range of ready to cook mixes and thereby strengthening its presence in Indian market.
Following its strong heritage of innovation and excellence, Vegit brings the perfect blend of great quality at an affordable price to Indian consumers like never before. Vegit Pav Bhaaji Mix will be available at an accessible price point of Rs.60 and comes in an innovative refreshed, clutter free packaging, which could be prepared within minutes. “Pav Bhaji Mix” (ready to cook) is a spicy Indian cuisine, specialized from Maharashtra.
Vegit Pav Bhaji mix offers 100% classic Indian flavor, its preparation involves only 10% of time and effort on cooking, without missing the taste of traditional way of cooking. Vegit Pav Bhaji mix is a healthy mouth watering traditional Indian snack which brings convenience into your kitchen. The products of vegit are healthy and hence the brand encompasses low cholesterol and contains the much essential vitamins and nutrients. The dish could be prepared as it is or you may add your own unique “Twist” to the mix and create unforgettable snack time moments for the whole family.
Speaking on the launch of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix, Mr. Rajneesh Sharma, General Manager, Sales, Vegit, said, “We are delighted to launch the Pav Bhaji Mix. Today’s consumer demands convenience and we are committed to provide healthy, tasty and affordable ready to cook products to the Indian consumers, especially to ease out the life of homemakers and offer solutions of convenience to the next generation. At Vegit we are driven by a single philosophy of offering only the best to our consumers across the globe. With key growth drivers- quality, consistency and ability to understand Indian consumer preferences, Vegit today is well entrenched player in Indian market.”
The product is all available at general & modern trade outlets, mom and pops shops, hyper and super markets across the city. Vegit has a pan India presence with a network of over 5000 dealers and outlets. Be a part of this marvelous journey and enjoy delicacies from the house of Vegit, an agro division of Merino Group.
Method of Preparation -Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix
- Heat approx. 50g butter in frying pan (kadai) and on a low flame
- Add 100g fresh chopped tomatoes and fry on medium heat for 3-5 mins
- To this add 100g of Vegit Pav Bhaji Mix and mix well on a low flame.
- Add 500ml water and stir on a low flame for 15 minutes till water is absorbed.
- Mash the Pav Bhaji and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and half tsp. butter
- Serve hot with Pav/bread slices, chopped onions & fresh lemon.
(The Pav used can be roasted on tawa with butter.
Twist Recipe – Pav Bhaji Pizza
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 5 tbsp prepared Vegit Pav Bhaji
- One 6 inch Pizza Base
- 1 small onion (cut into thin round slices)
- 1 small tomato (cut into thin round slices)
- 2 mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- Take 5 tbsp. of the prepared Pav Bhaji and spread evenly on a 6 inch pizza base.
- Place on the pizza 3-4 onion slices and 3-4 slices of tomato and the slices of mushrooms
- Bake for 10 mins in a pre-heated oven (200 degrees C)
- Take out the Pizza from oven and sprinkle 3 tbsp. of grated cheese and bake for another 5 mins till cheese melts
- Serve hot.